Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Frog of the Day

I didn't want to crawl out from under the covers this morning, but my back was screaming. I can't believe that at 6:30 it is so dark out. I woke up my poor birdie stumbling around. Shortly after plopping into the easy chair and covering up with the afghan I was back to sleep for about an hour. I woke up to birdie whistling at me. The temps are barely moving out of the 30's (I miss the summer months already!). Worse is that today I have to run out to do a couple errands - brrr! I really have to find my hat this morning before I go out.

This frog collectible is from Annalee and is called Snowflake Frolic Frog. He stands 8 inches tall and is an exclusive design. He can only be found at Dilliards. A great frog collectible to add to the collection. I just received this little guy this last week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004