Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: The biggest voter turnout in 90 years - be proud!

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

The biggest voter turnout in 90 years - be proud!

I've said for a couple weeks that seeing people wait in lines that went on for hours and hours was moving. To see the crowds last night in the streets all over the United States was amazing. This morning I watched some of the photo essays from around the world - to see them revel in our democratic process gives me a renewed sense of hope for where this big blue marble is headed. No matter how you voted you can be proud of the process that brought us to this point. As our new president-elect said last night, this is just the beginning - the hard work of fixing our economy and so many other things that have gone wrong recently - now that hard work begins. May we be up to the task!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004