Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Beautiful Fall Foliage

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Beautiful Fall Foliage


Beautiful Fall Foliage
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
I'm so glad I voted early. I went out and sat for awhile at the end of the driveway and watched the squirrels play - including a white one - and just took in the beautiful fall foliage of both my trees and the neighbors trees across the street. The sun was hitting them just right that the trees looked like they were just golden. The picture doesn't do them justice.

I'm currently awaiting the garage to come and pick up the car - today's the day I find out exactly what's wrong - hopefully nothing much (fingers crossed).

For me, today is going to be a low key day. Nothing much is on the schedule other than watching election returns tonight. So get out there and vote if you haven't and then sit back, have a cup of hot chocolate and enjoy some scenery.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004