Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Today's My Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Today's My Day

Today is Hermit's Day! My favorite day.

The news this morning was all about snow in New York and Pennsylvania. Brrr! I wondered if mom and dad got snow - I hope if they did it melts fast. We've been under freeze warnings here in southern Illinois for the last couple of nights. All I know is that I love crawling under those heavy blankets, getting all warm and toasty - and not wanting to get up in the morning at all!

Last evening I was munching on some granola mix - it has raisins, cranberries, and soy nuts - quite tasty. Unfortunately I munched a little too hard on one piece and now have a throbbing toothache. Today I've been eating things that require no chewing - pudding, ramen noodles. Tonight dinner will be mashed potatoes. Hopefully things will be better in a couple days.

I guess it's time to get back to enjoying my Hermit's Day celebrations.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004