Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Supercharged

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Supercharged

Today is the second time in a week that I feel like I've been supercharged! I woke up this morning with almost no pain in my back and knees and that's a day of which I like to take full advantage. I've already done two loads of wash - all folded and put away. A third load is in the dryer. That's normally a weeks worth of chores for me - all done in a morning! I'd love to have a lot more morning like this I tell you. I'm sure getting a lot done.

I made it out to vote yesterday. Here in Illinois we have early voting. The county seat is in the next town over so I made the trip over. I've been saying that I believe my car needs to go into the garage to be looked at - now I know for sure. I talked with a friend of mine who thinks I have a brake rotar that rusted in place. Who knows - we'll see.

Guess I need to get back to business here and keep on doing things while I'm feeling good.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004