Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Rainy day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Rainy day

Yesterday was supposed to be one of the last warm days of the season - 84 degrees! - so I decided to spend the day outside walking around the yard taking stock of all the things that need to be done. And there are a lot of things. I have my list - trim shrubs, wash back side of house, pull weeds, etc., etc., etc..... I'll try to get some of the things done, but I think I need to hire a local kid to do some of these things.

Today it is rainy and the weatherman says it will be this way all day. I do have a couple errands to run that can't wait. The last of the fruitcake fruits are supposed to be in today and I need a couple tupperware-type containers as I'm stirring up a couple batches as soon as it gets here. So I'm heading out to the dollar store and will hit a couple other errands along the way. I'm hoping that the whole ordeal will only take about a half hour.

So I need to go dodge some rain drops and get this day started......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004