Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Nap Time

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Nap Time

It has been a whirlwind the last couple days. I was still going strong last night at 11:30, wrapping up the amaretto fruitcakes with their brandy soaked cheesecloth. I started right in early this morning. I had to make a run to the bank and post office for a start. Then I stopped by the Angel Food site. I missed the ordering for this month, so I wante to be sure to get my order in for next month. They have a lot of nice options and it was tough making decisions, but I think I'm going to have some good things coming in. Then I went to the liquor store to get a couple more bottles of brandy. They must wonder about me, that's the second time I've shown up in the morning through their drive through looking for brandy recently. Fruitcake takes a lot of brandy and that's just the way it goes. So I'm finally all caught up and now I'm tired and think I'm going to catch up on some sleep with a little nap. I need to be ready and raring to go because tonight is the Halloween parade in town and I'm looking forward to going to see it. Check you out later....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004