Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Late Night, Early Morning

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Late Night, Early Morning

I think they call it burning the candle at both ends. I stayed up late last night to watch the debate and a couple hours of the spin afterwards. So it was nearly 1 a.m. when I finally shuffled off to bed. I got some good sleep but had to be right back up at 6 this morning to bake off the last batch of fruitcake. Add to that I woke up about 4 with a coughing fit that threw my back out. What I'm saying is that I'm not having a great day so far. Once the fruitcake comes out of the oven it takes the rest of the day to cool and that gives me the rest of the day to crawl back into bed and go back to sleep. Hope your day is going better........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004