Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: It's Wednesday!

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

It's Wednesday!

Just in case you forgot. lol. I've been up since early this morning. I have an appointment at 11:30 downtown. I never take morning appointments because it takes most of the morning to get my joints moving and limbered up enough where I can walk around without so much pain. That meant getting up at 6. It wasn't too long ago that was my normal time for getting up to let the Frog Wrangler out, but I've gotten used to sleeping in until 7 or 7:30 lately.

It is very dark at 6 in the morning. Even by 7 it's still only just getting light. And it's cold. And I'm being a real curmudgeon this morning so watch out! LOL I guess I better go finish getting ready to go out and get this day started.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004