Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: FROG SEARCH!!!!

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

FROG SEARCH!!!!

I've received a request for two of these Stone Critters Babies - Jeremiah Bullfrog from Bonnie. When she got married her husband bought them the Mr. and Mrs. Bullfrog. When they had their daughter they added one of the Stone Critters girl babies. And when they had their first son they added one of the Jeremiah Bullfrog's you see here. Since then she's had two more boys and can't find a couple Jeremiah Bullfrog's to complete her frog family. I have searched everywhere and have been unable to find them. So I'm widening out the search to you to help me find them. If you have one your interested in selling or you know of a store that may have one, please let me know. Let's help Bonnie have a frog family that reflects her own family. THANKS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004