Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Frog of the Day


North Star - Frog Spit
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
I'm up and around a bit late this morning and I've got lots to do! Today I've got lots of fruitcake to brush with another layer of brandy to start with. The temperature here is a bit warmer this morning - supposed to go up into the 60's today. Hurray! My front tooth is feeling much better today, but I think I'll still take it a bit easy and stick with soft foods today. Although, there's a BBQ happening downtown that I'd like to go to. There having pulled pork - that shouldn't be too tough to chew, maybe.....

This frog item I found in the local supermarket and had to buy to try. It's an ice cream novelty, actually sherbert, from North Star and is called Frog Spit. I can't give you an accurate description of taste because when I got it home and opened it up, the sherbert had melted all over the inside of the box and refrozen. It's been a long time since I bought ice cream at Buehler's and I forgot that if it's on special it's been thawed and refrozen. So if I see it again at Walmart or some other store I'll try it again. If you've had it and want to let people, including me, know what it tastes like, please leave a comment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004