Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Monday, October 27, 2008

Frog of the Day

It's a really cold morning here at Frog Central. I didn't want to get out from under the covers this morning! Now that I'm up and about I guess I really should get something done. I thought I'd go vote early this afternoon and take a leisurely drive up to the next town to clean out the pipes on the car a bit. I don't drive much and most of it is local and that's not the best for the car.

This frog item is the birthday card I received this year. It is from Carlton Cards and part of the Littlest Pet Shop line. The head is mounted on a spring and jiggles. Very cute.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004