Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Frog of the Day


Frog Shower Radio
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
A couple days off but I'm back and energized after dancing and singing in the shower this morning - playing some tunes on my new Frog Shower Radio. I received this as a birthday gift this month. As you can see, the eyes are the dials. It runs on 3 batteries and has a built-in hanging loop in the back or you can use a couple plastic suction cups with hooks that were enclosed in the box. It's pretty powerful for a small radio.

I spent yesterday running all over the place looking for cheesecloth - today I'm ordering it on-line. I've got fruit marinating in amaretto and brandy and I can't make the cake portion because I don't have anything to wrap the fruitcake in when it's done. The extra days will certainly make this a potent batch of amaretto fruitcake - and there's nothing wrong with that! On to today........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004