Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Frog of the Day


Frog Lil' Desktop Helper
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
I'm a bit loopy this morning. I feel like I'm walking around drunk, but I'm not - I'm just exhausted. Absolutely no sleep last night. All I did was toss and turn. I finally got up about 4 and came out and sat in my chair and turned on my new froggie radio (you'll see a picture of him later this week). I decided around 6 to get up and start working on my last batch of fruitcake. All I'm doing now is waiting for the butter to soften.

You can tell that fall is definitely here and that winter will be setting in soon - it's getting dark by 6 in the evening and it doesn't get light until after 7 in the morning. Gone for another season are the days of getting up at 5:30 in the morning, streaks of light already streaming across the sky and being able to watch the sun come over the horizon. Now I look at my lawn, already beginning to fill with leaves from the trees, realizing that I really need to get a riding lawn mower so I can get one of those contraptions to pull behind it that you see on television that sweeps the lawn. OMG, I'd be just like my neighbor who sweeps his lawn every day! LOL

This frog collectible is already busy on my desk. It's called Lil' Desktop Helper. The wide mouth can be used for paper clips - I use the spot to hold a roll of stamps. The back has an opening to hold pens and pencils. The one arm is used for tape and the other will hold rubber bands. It is quite heavy and with the one foot sticking out it could easily be used to hold down a paper or two. A cute and functional addition to the collection that I received for my birthday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004