Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Frog of the Day

It's been so long since there's been a Frog of the Day. As you may remember when we last met, it was my birthday and I did get some new frogs for the collection courtesy of mom - THANKS MOM!. Yesterday was busy, busy, busy all day long. For a holiday there was no rest here. I stirred up the cake portion for another batch of fruitcake. One more batch to go and I'll have all the Christmas Dark Fruitcake done up that I'm going to do this year. Yesterday's batch is in the oven now and will soon be ready to cover for the last 2 1/2 hours.

I received another box yesterday from UPS - it was from AB. She sent me a couple nice frying pans. In her everlasting desire to update my kitchen she knew I needed some new pots and pans. THANKS AB!

Today's frog item is from The Popcorn Factory. This is from their "Hang in There" collection of frogs and is a frog tin that is filled with a selection of goodies from their catalog. It also has the small plush frog that is in front of the tin. I can't wait to dig in and try some of those goodies!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004