Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Fall cleaning

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, October 03, 2008

Fall cleaning

It all started yesterday morning when I decided to have a couple eggs for breakfast with a piece of toast and a slice of ham. While cracking the egg some of the white spilled on the stove top. After breakfast I decided the whole stove top could use a good scrubbing, which led to the deep fryer next to the stove, which led to the toaster, and on around the counter top until every appliance had been scrubbed down. Well once you get that deep into cleaning you might as well get the cupboards done too. I got started and made enough room to put some appliances up into the cabinets and gain some valuable counter space. Today I'll finish off my kitchen cleaning marathon, but now as I look around I think the living room needs a good straightening too......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004