Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Exhausted!

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, October 10, 2008

Exhausted!

It has been a very busy day here at Frog Central. I started in very early this morning mixing the fruit up for two more batches of fruitcake. Then it was butter and paper the pans and mix up two batches of the cake portion for the fruit I put together the other day. Tomorrow they'll get baked off, cooled, and wrapped in booze soaked cheesecloth and put in cool storage for 6 weeks.

In the midst of this all day baking I received another box from mom - Thanks Mom! It was quite a surprise. I put it atop the box that came yesterday and I'm going to have quite the birthday celebration come Sunday.

My Walmart pizza will be coming out of the oven in a couple minutes so I'm off to sit down, put my feet up, and enjoy a late lunch/early supper. Hope your day was as productive.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004