Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Come Saturday Morning

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Come Saturday Morning

An oldie but a goodie song (referring to the title of this post). It has finally turned cold enough that I've had to turn on my heat. I've set it at 68 but even with 3 shirts, heavy pants, and 2 pairs of socks, it's a bit chilly around the house. I think I might have to bump it up to 70.

So I finally made it out of bed and my back returned from the little vacation it took. Like returning after a vacation where you've done too much, it's a bit sore, to say the least. At least I can make it into an upright position without screaming (I'm really surprised my neighbors haven't called the police! - It doesn't bode will if I yell for help, does it?)

Today is going to be a recouperation day. I have a list of 3 three errands that really need to be done, and we'll see how I feel this afternoon. Otherwise they'll be first thing tomorrow. I put the fruit together for a couple loaves of Amaretto Fruitcake and I need a couple things to finish up their cake part and get them into cheesecloth and soaking in brandy like the Christmas Fruitcake.

Time to get this day started - and that means going back to bed for a bit.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004