Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: You have the wrong name, number, and address

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

You have the wrong name, number, and address

In the 3 years since I've lived here at the new Frog Central location I have had people coming to the door looking for someone who no longer lives here (and in one instance never lived here). I've had pizza delivery people who had the wrong address. And I've been plagued with wrong number phone calls - everything from one gentleman wanting me to drop everything and run right over to fix his plumbing to one guy screaming at me because I didn't have his tax returns ready. I've laughed them all off as people getting one number wrong with dialing, or not knowing that people have moved, but yesterday took the cake. I received in the mail two months worth of Oprah magazine. I did not order them, my name was not on the cover, but it was my address. And if you've ever picked up one of those magazines, they are huge. I mean HUGE! Over 360 pages (most of it advertising from what I saw). So I called up the subscription people and they were real nice about the whole thing when I explained the situation - right address, wrong name - but get this, they've cancelled the subscription but it will take 2 to 3 months for it to stop. I may have to get a new mailbox because that magazine, did I say, is huge - and heavy! It certainly keeps me on my toes.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004