Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: We need a do not e-mail list!

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

We need a do not e-mail list!

I turned on my computer yesterday afternoon to find over a hundred e-mails in my inbox. I spent the rest of the afternoon getting them all cleaned off - almost all junk. There should be a national do not e-mail list!

This cooler weather meant great sleeping, although I woke up sore this morning from not doing my usual tossing and turning. I even fell asleep with the light on and the crossword puzzle I was working on next to the pillow. Good thing I didn't roll over the pencil - I had just sharpened it last evening. That would have woken me up - pronto!

I spent some time yesterday going through old computer discs to see what was on them and whether they needed to be kept or not. I was able to thin out quite a few, especially since a lot of them are not compatibile with the new Vista operating system.

Well today is National Swap Ideas Day according to my calendar. Not sure I have a good idea to swap - maybe I'll just have to listen to a few.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004