Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Thunderstorms

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Thunderstorms

We're in between thunderstorms at the moment so thought I'd put up a quick blog entry. It's been a stormy weekend here in Tidy Town, but thankfully there wasn't much planned. This next weekend is another story - the big Appleknocker festival will be in full swing. Also the bluegrass jam will be taking place at the park. I'm going to try and hit both for a little bit. There are a myriad of other things planned also. It's the one weekend where this town feels like a bigger place than it is. There is a huge influx of people - and the best part of all is that the festival funds go to the school and civic groups and helps keep them funded throughout the year.

I was a little hungry last night. Not starving, but just wanted a little something to tide me over to this morning. I decided on making blueberry muffins. I had a mix, that all I had to do was add milk and bake them off. Of course 17 pieces of bakeware, utensils, and bowls later I finally had 5 of the smalles blueberry muffins you'd ever seen. I decided to run the dishwasher to clean up - and I never run the dishwasher, prefering to clean up the few items in the sink quickly by hand. Who knew that one little package of muffin mix could cause such carnage in the kitchen! On the other hand, I was no longer hungry.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004