Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: RRRRR Matey!

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, September 19, 2008

RRRRR Matey!

Today is National Talk Like A Pirate Day. Well shiver me timbers!

Today is going to be warm and humid. The weatherman is calling for rain tonight and tomorrow and I can believe it. I woke up this morning feeling like I'd been run over by a Mack truck. Every joint is screaming, so I took one of the pills the doctor gave me and I should be feeling better in about an hour.

A big Happy Birthday to EH in Mississippi - don't party too hard this weekend in the big easy of New Orleans.

I found out last night that pasta does not keep forever on the shelf. It took forever to make. I ended up boiling it for over 30 minutes to get it somewhere near soft enough to eat. Then I was kind of afraid to, but it tasted alright. I don't eat pasta all that much these days, but I guess I really should clean out the cupboards a bit more often.

On to today....... Hope you have a good weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004