Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Ouch!

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, September 05, 2008

Ouch!

After a couple days of full-on gung-ho cleaning and errands, yesterday it was like I slammed into a brick wall going 100 mph. I barely made it out of bed yesterday. The remnants of Gustav came through and the pressure changes did a number on my joints. Even hanging onto my walker was tough. Today I'm still sore but feeling a tad bit better.

I'm glad all the political conventions are over and television can get back to normal. Although Wednesday I watched my favorite show, Ghost Hunters. Those EVP's are just the freakiest thing ever. To run a tape recorder - go back and listen to it and hear answers to questions or general comments. It all just makes you wonder what really happens on the other side. The team this week went to a former funeral home - lots of noises coming from the attic area - they go up and see shadows moving around - also freaky. But to get that EVP saying "Leave me alone," that just sends shivers down your spine. And when they catch somebody walking around with their thermal cameras. OK, I'm technically freaked out this morning.....

I finally got my money back from the botched shadow box that I had ordered. A good friend, who is also a woodworker is looking to make me one. I have all of the Frog Wrangler's items ready to go and I think it will be a nice way to show off my memories of her.

So today is National Be Late For Something Day. I'm sure I'll find something today to be late for.... but not my afternoon nap!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004