Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: No Air Conditioning!

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Saturday, September 06, 2008

No Air Conditioning!

The weather never really made it out of the 60's yesterday so it was nice to turn off the air conditioner. The weather for the next few days is supposed to stay in the 70's so it will be nice to open the windows and air the place out a bit. As AB would say - to air out the farts.

I woke up this morning feeling much better. Whatever remnants of Gustav that had been hanging around have finally moved on, giving my joints some much needed relief.

I watched the new program Dog Town last night. They are showing the rehabilitation of a number of the dogs that were part of the fighting ring for Michael Vick. The things that were done to those dogs brought tears to my eyes, especially the one that had all of her teeth removed so she could be bred forcefully. I'm not a fan of pit bulls because I've been on the wrong side of one that had been bred for fighting, but no dog should be forced to endure those atrocities. I just don't understand the psyche of people who think such a thing is ok.

Have a good weekend. It's time to put today into motion......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004