Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: National Good Neighbor Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, September 26, 2008

National Good Neighbor Day

Yeah, right.....

The weather here is that strange mix of cold nights and hot days. The temps during the day are getting up into the high 80's, but the nights cool right of back into the 50's. So yesterday it got a little warm by the late afternoon but I decided not to turn on the air. By this morning I had the heavy blankets over me and it's nice and cool throughout the whole house.

I haven't had what my grandmother would have called gumption the last couple of days. I think the most of that has been the lack of sleep. Last night I finally was exhausted and, for me, got a relatively good night of rest. Today starts the bluegrass jam in the park. Apparently musicians just kind of roam around into different groups and jam. I thought I'd go over after lunch and hopefully listen to some good music.

Everyone here in town is gearing up for the apple festival tomorrow. For this town it's second only to the Halloween parade for attendance. So I need to find my gumption and get this day started......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004