Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: A late start to the day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Thursday, September 18, 2008

A late start to the day

I've been forcing myself to stay up later evenings. I find that I'm so tired I fall right asleep and get a pretty good night of rest. The downside is that I'm tired when I get up in the morning. So I was surprised when I got up this morning and it wasn't my usual 6 a.m., but instead nearly 8:30!! I've been running around this morning like a chicken with its head cut off doing my morning chores to get back on track.

I had a phone call last night from MG. He's planning on visiting next month for a couple of days. It sounds like he's pretty busy - his two boys are into the boy scouts (or whatever they call the pre-boy scouts) and he's one of the leaders. It made us both feel a bit old to realize that we've been friends for the better part of 25 years.

Another throw back to childhood - today is National Play-dough Day. I can remember opening those small cans of different colors and the smell wafting up. It mesmerized you as you created all kinds of things your imagination could conjure up. Of course I'm sure mom loved it too as she vacuumed up the crumbs out of the carpet!

I think with that I better get this day started........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004