Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Homecoming Days

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Homecoming Days

All the local communities here in souther Illinois are having their home days, a time when everyone congregates in the center of town for fun and frivolities. They've been going on for most of the last month and the next town over is having theirs this coming weekend. I always find this particular town's home days interesting because they are the only one to advertise their frog jumping contest. This year much of their advertising also centered around the frog theme. While I usually avoid these gatherings, I may have to make the trip over to check it out this year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004