Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Drip....Drip.....Drip.....

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Monday, September 08, 2008

Drip....Drip.....Drip.....

Last night I don't think I got any sleep at all. It's amazing how well the sound from a dripping faucet in the kitchen travels through the dinning room, down the hall, and into the bedroom. It seemed to be magnified as it traveled. I finally got up and put a sponge under the drip. It's not a fast drip, just slow enough so that as your eyes closed and you start to drift off - DRIP! - and you wake up with a start thinking someone is in the house. It's times like that I miss the Frog Wrangler the most - she was fiercely protective and her growl would have stopped someone in their tracks.

Of course I live in Tidy Town now, where people simply do not run around robbing each other. The streets roll up promptly at dusk and this sleep little town doesn't tolerate noise or wandering people after that time.

So today, which was planned on being very busy running a couple errands and continuing scrubbing the hallway floors, will have to be put on hold while I take a nap. No sleep has given me a heck of headache - and I can barely keep my eyes open.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004