Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Coupons

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Coupons

I was out of the house at 6 this morning to run a couple errands before the heat of the day set in. Also, the remnants of Gustav are supposed to be coming in this afternoon and tomorrow and I didn't want to be out trying to run errands and getting wet. Today is the 3rd so there were the usual pile of bills to send out. Then it was off to Walmart. The coupons I've collected this last month paid off pretty good. The bill came to $65 before coupons and $46 after. Not too bad. I swung by McDonalds on the way home and got one of those McGriddle sandwiches. I like one of them every now and then.

Television last night was terrible. I ended up turning the tv off until Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert - my two favorite programs. Later I ended up watching the beginning of the Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson. He is truly funny and I like that his opening ten minutes or so when he's doing his monologue - it is entirely improvised.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004