Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Walmart Equation

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Walmart Equation

I have this equation that the amount of time you spend at Walmart equals the amount of money you spend. For every hour you spend there costs about $100. I was there for 2 hours today. Thank goodness for $25 worth of coupons. I also went to the gas station - $45 gave me half a tank! Hopefully it will last for a while. I started out the day at the post office. I had three giant boxes to send out. One was the shadow box, which was no where near as advertised. I found another place that will make one to order. That way I know I'll be getting exactly what I want.

I have a couple more frogs to put up - one I'll try to get up tomorrow and one that should be Monday or Tuesday - I can hardly wait. For now, I'm going to go put my feet up, my knee is killing me from all the running around I did today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004