Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Under the Weather Today

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Under the Weather Today

I'm feeling a bit under the weather today so I plan on taking it easy. This afternoon I can make a nice cup of tea as I got a care package from Mom. She also sent a couple frogs, so tomorrow looks to be a Frog of the Day day.

I made Philly cheese steaks last night for dinner. They turned out pretty good. I fried up some peppers and onions to put on them. Quite tasty. I really should get busy finishing up some deep cleaning today, but I think I'll take an afternoon nap and just worry about getting the trash to the curb. That's enough for today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004