Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Sloppy Joes

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Sloppy Joes

With this heat I decided I really didn't want to cook much - so I made Manwich Sloppy Joes. I haven't had them in ages and they tasted pretty good. I had some big onion rolls to use. I don't think I would have eaten at all but I had to take medicine. I should go to the grocery store tomorrow and pick up some pasta salad - something cold. And I want to pick up some ice cream - that would taste great in this hot weather.

Thursday is Miracle Networks Day at Dairy Queen, so I'll go get a couple blizzard treats - all the proceeds go to the Miracle Network. A great treat and a great cause.

I've been running the vacuum cleaner every day - I haven't seen the place so clean since the day we moved in! Today was trash day and it was kind of sad taking some of the Frog Wrangler's things to the curb. On Friday I'm donating her cage to the local humane society along with a couple bags of dog food.

I heard from the e-bay seller about the shadow box - it should be here Thursday. I've collected all the items I want to put in it and have picked out a prominent place for it. I got a sympathy card today from the vet's office. That was really nice of them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004