Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Olympics

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, August 08, 2008

Olympics

I'm watching the opening ceremoney - absolutely beautiful. The percision is phenomenal. And of course, the fireworks.

I originally wasn't going to write today. I'm sure you are tired of hearing me gripe about the loss of the Frog Wrangler. Today was tough. I went to the humane society and donated the last of the Wrangler's items. I was sad and teary-eyed, but it was good to see them so happy for the donations and to know that everything will be put to good use. Then when I got home I was sad because it seemed like I had erased so much of the Wrangler from the house. It will just take some time and I hope you'll bear with me as I work through all this.

In some other news, there will be a couple days of guest frogs of the day. I've received some nice pictures and am very happy to put them up. Don't forget to send me pictures of your favorite frogs!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004