Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: A Montage for Shadow

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, August 01, 2008

A Montage for Shadow

It has been weird to say the least these last 24 hours or so. Quiet is the word. I want to thank everyone that has called and sent e-mails of condolences. I put together a length video - about 6 minutes that is a montage of pictures that were taken over the last 3 to 4 years - since she became the subject of The Friday Dog Blogging. As I know she wished for each of you every Friday and now for one last time - The Frog Wrangler hopes you all have a good weekend.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004