Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: It was a dark and dreary day.....

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Thursday, August 21, 2008

It was a dark and dreary day.....

It really is dark outside today - they say it's going to rain and I think today I actually believe the weatherman. I ran out yesterday to do some errands and the next thing I knew the whole day had gone by. I have to go out to the hardware store today to get some WD-40. I've been told that should get up carpet glue quick and easy. I can't wait to give it a try. I'd like to finish cleaning up the hallway floors and shine up the beautiful hardwood floors underneath the goop as soon as possible. The getting up and down on the floor I believe has aggravated my knee (which finally feels much better today).

I can't believe that I still have day lillies blossoming. I think they've finally reached the end but they had a long season this year - almost 7 weeks. They almost outlasted the hibiscus, which really didn't have a good blossoming period this year. I think the weather was a bit too cool during the night for them.

For August, I can't believe that we've had a run of nights so cool. I'm afraid of what that bodes for the winter. I'm stocking up my pantry and freezers - I may be snowed in for months! It would give me time to finish cleaning my office. A project which just seems to be doomed every time I start....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004