Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: The Holiday Weekend Is Here

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Saturday, August 30, 2008

The Holiday Weekend Is Here

If you have plans to be out and on the road, I hope you have safe journeys. For myself, I plan on staying home and maybe taking in a barbeque. The big thing here for this weekend is something called River Chowder - I didn't ask, I don't want to know....

Yesterday was a busy one. It seemed like I was behind all day. I finally stopped to watch a bit of the news, and of course the unheard of Friday Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert.

So the other morning I noticed the gap between the cabinet and stove seemed to be getting a bit wider. There is nothing on the one side of the oven but open space and often I'm leaning on the stove to keep steady. It was on my mind that I had to give a good shove and close up that space as close as I could. Unfortunately there is still that small amount of space. This whole thing occured while I was deciding on breakfast - and I decided on pancakes and sausage. I keep the sausage in the freezer and just use my big butcher knife to cut off a couple pieces. The sausage is in those round tubes that you find in the meat section of the store. The problem - the piece of sausage rolled when cut from the tube. Where it rolled - that small space between the stove and cabinet. I now have a clean floor under the stove!

Have a great weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004