Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Hangover

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Hangover

And I don't drink! I woke up with a pounding headache this morning. Let me rephrase that - I got out of bed with a pounding headache. I never got any sleep last night. This afternoon will definitely have a nap time penciled in!

Sunday night I used my George Forman grill to make a nice steak. I don't know how I've lived without one of these machines. It works great and cleans up really easy. The grilling plates come off and go right in the sink for a wash then back on to the machine. I understand that older models the plates don't come off. I can't wait to make waffles with those set of plates.

Yesterday I spent continuing the work on the floor in the hallway. It is cleaning up nicely but takes a lot of elbow grease. The WD-40 didn't work, so I'm back to using the ammonia. Hey, I think I know why I have a headache......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004