Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Gift Basket

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Gift Basket

Just after I finished posting yesterday there was a knock on the door and I was presented with this beautiful gift basket filled with delicious cookies. AB knew I could use some comfort food. Thanks AB - it's greatly appreciated.

The weather here turned nasty last night. Thunderstorms rolled through and shook the house most of the night. The electric and cable were both spotty during the early part of the storm, but things were more stable later on in the evening and I was able to watch Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert - my two favorite shows. Although I might rewatch Colbert at some point today because I couldn't keep my eyes open at all. I fell asleep and woke up several times during the show and finally gave up and went to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004