Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Frog of the Day

The knee is a bit better today and thanks to all those who sent prayers and well wishes. A couple anti-inflammatory pills and a good night's sleep has done wonders. I'm happy to see my knee back to normal size! Today I plan on getting my new George Formal Grill out and checking it out - I can't wait to grill my first hamburger or steak on it.

Today's Frog - Attack of the Gummy Frogs!! - is indeed gummy frogs. I love these candies and my favorite supplier of nuts and fruits for my fruitcakes recently let me know they were now carrying them. I bought 5 pounds - they come in these great 1 pound resealable bags. You can check them out at Nuts Online. Just type "frog" in their search and you'll be taken right to the gummy frog page. At just $3.49 a pound, you can eat them all day long!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004