Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Frog of the Day

I took the day off yesterday from the computer - something I think you need to do from time to time. I spent the day cleaning - the carpet came up in the hallway and I'm scrubbing the carpet clue up with ammonia to reveal beautiful hardwood floors. My walker sure rolls better on the hardwood floors! So I've got a project to keep me busy for a week or two.

This frog collectible is a pair of frog candlestick holders. They are made of ceramic. There are no identifying marks on the pieces. I received these this last week from my mom. A nice addition to the collection!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004