Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Frog of the Day

I'm getting up and around late this morning. I have to run over to Walmart to do some shopping but I'm going to wait until this afternoon. I am feeling a bit better this morning. I was up at 6 and came out to the living room and fell asleep in my chair until after 9. So I'm well rested.

This frog item is from Imperial. It is part of their Creatures of the World collection. This is the Frog Collection. It is their Animal Toppers Carry Case collection. The tube has half a dozen frogs and scenery. The frogs can be ued to top your pencils. A cute addition to the collection. I received these yesterday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004