Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Feeling much better....

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Feeling much better....

Thank goodness! Today has been kind of sad - it's been one month today since The Frog Wrangler passed away. I've got a nice memory box put together and a photo album so I spent a bit of today looking over the memories and I have to happy that I adopted her from the shelter on the day she was to be euthenized and I gave her 15 years of love. She'll live on in my heart.

It was a hot and muggy day here today. I worry about my friends who live down on the gulf coast who are looking another hurricane in the face. Katrina brought enough damage to their lives - I know they don't need any more.

Tonight is a historic night - the first African American accepting the nomination for the presidency. No matter your party affilliation - it's days like this that you will remember in the future - where you were, etc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004