Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Busy Saturday

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Busy Saturday

The other day I cleaned out my big freezer to make room for the Angle Food order coming in today. I had ordered extra stuffed chicken breasts because they are delicious! I got everything but kind of had to lean on the door to get it closed. I have just enough room in the small freezer over the fridge to put a couple boxes of ice cream. I've got a couple free ice cream coupons to use up before they run out.

I also went to CVS today to get my regular prescriptions. They carry WD-40! That saved me a trip to the hardware store. So I was able to come home for about a half hour before out to pick up the Angel Food.

The weather has turned hot! I had gotten an invitation to go to the Obama/Biden roll out and I'm glad I said that I couldn't make it! I would have melted if I sat out there in the hot sun for hours. Besides, after a couple e-mails I really need to get busy and finish cleaning - HA! - my office. I feel like I'm pushing piles around the room with little headway. But keep pushing I do.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004