Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Another Friday

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, August 22, 2008

Another Friday

It's been kind of hard to write posts on Thursday's and Friday's, but I felt the need this week to give it a try. Yesterday I finally used my new George Forman grill to make a couple hamburgers. I was surprised by how much fat dripped into the little tray. I can't wait until steak night Sunday night.

It's another rainy day here in Tidy Town. I've been putting off a couple errands but this afternoon I guess I'll dodge the raindrops to get a couple of them done.

Have a good weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004