Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: The Wrangler's Pills

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Thursday, July 10, 2008

The Wrangler's Pills

I usually order the Frog Wrangler's medications from 1800PetMeds. The vet office always gives me grief because they say they sell the same pills. So today I decided to go pick up her pills from the vets office. Guess what they don't carry. I was livid. They searched around and called one a nearby vet office and was able to get a bottle delivered. The secretary actually had the nerve to ask me why I thought they'd have the medication. I nearly hit the roof! I don't think they'll give me any further problems when I place my order with 1800PetMeds.

I hadn't been feeling too well the last few days. I still haven't heard back from the doctor. I guess if I don't hear from him soon I'll have to stop over the emergency room. Just what I need - a several hundred dollar bill to get a $2 prescription of antibiotics. That seems to be the way here in Tidy Town.

The County Agriculture Fair starts today - so nothing in this town will move until the end of next week when the fair is over. It's a bit hot and sticky so I'll wait until we get a day that's a bit cooler hopefully. When I went out today I saw the biggest, nastiest bug on my car. I almost didn't want to go near the car for fear it would attack me. I don't know what type it was - it reminded me of that Star Trek Voyager episode where the micro-organisms became giant macro-organisms. All I know is I saw a huge stinger on this thing and it was eyeing me pretty closely. Thankfully, it couldn't hang on once the car started moving down the street. Yuck! I hate bugs of all sorts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004