Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Wednesday

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Wednesday

More hazy, hot, and humid weather. We are definitely into summer weather. The weather on CNN said the heatwave is going to spread to the east coast over the next couple of days. I have the air set at 76 and so it's vey comfortable inside. I think that's where I'll stay. I do need a couple things from the grocery store but I think I'm going to wait until Saturday. I have a couple other errands to run then, so I'll wait and do them all at once. Especially since gas here is now $4.21/gallon.

Today is my mom's birthday - Happy Birthday Mom!! Here's hoping everyone log's onto your Avon website (link in the right hand column) and places a big order. (hint, hint everyone) LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004