Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Time for a nap!

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Time for a nap!

Yesterday and today has been really busy. The mailman knocked on the door because there was more mail than would fit in the box. I no more than sat down to look at the mail when the bell rang and it was the FedEx guy bringing me the ink cartridges for the printer that I ordered. So I made it through all the mail, opened the FedEx box and was getting everything put away when the bell rang again - it was the UPS guy with a box of fruit I had ordered. This morning I no more than hopped out of the shower when a loud knock came at the door - the lawn guy. I'm ready to label this place Grand Central Station! I put together the fruit this afternoon for an Amaretto Fruitcake and realized I didn't have any brandy. So a quick trip to the liquor store. Now I'm ready for a nap!! The Frog Wrangler agrees with me on that one......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004