Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: OMG! It is so damn hot!

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Saturday, July 12, 2008

OMG! It is so damn hot!

The Frog Wrangler was sound asleep this morning at 6 when I got up and came out and turned on the computer to see the news and tune in a radio station. I like to listen to KQED, the public station out of California to listen to Ian Shoales. My local station doesn't carry him and I think he's hilarious. I opened up my internet page that has, of course, the local weather and such. At 6 this morning it was 82 degrees! Let me repeat - at 6 a.m. the temperature was over 80 degrees! The temps are currently in the 90's and the Frog Wrangler does not want to go outside. She's waiting til her eyes are crossed and then making a mad dash, being as quick as possible, and running right back inside. Back to her pillows and the air conditioning vent. She has found that almost as much fun as laying on top of the vent is to lay next to it and feel the cold air on your face. That's what she's been doing all day today and every time the air conditioner cycles off, her eyes get wide, she looks at me and you know she wants to say "Make it do it again!" Needless to say, I'm not heading out to the fair today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004