Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: A nice day of rain

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Thursday, July 31, 2008

A nice day of rain

Yesterday we had a pretty nice rain. It started the night before and rained most all day yesterday. It had moments of downpour but mostly it was just steady. After the spring we had of rain all day every day, I didn't think we'd need rain again at all till next year, but the lawn was brown and the farmers were getting a bit worried.

This morning I decided to make pancakes for breakfast. I need to get some breakfast sausage - that would have made the meal complete. I've got a loaf of bread in the bread maker. Boy is that the handiest thing ever.

I can't believe we are at the end of July already. I look around and realize that I haven't gotten a whole lot done. Now with my knee I'm afraid that things are going to be even further on the back burner......I think I need a mid-morning nap! LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004