Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Lawn Envy

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Lawn Envy

It's fun to watch the neighbors when my lawn guy shows up. Usually Adam, my lawn guy, shows up on either Saturday or Sunday - and the minute he pulls up with his truck and mowers, the Mad Shitter runs out and hops on his mower - even if he just did his lawn. So yesterday, being Tuesday, meant he couldn't do his lawn until he came home from work. When I laid down for a nap yesterday I head the neighbor behind me fire up his mower, then Tiny next door, followed by the guy who lives caddy-corner. I got up to get a laugh and saw the guy across the street was doing his lawn too - and I knew he just did his on Saturday. Finally, the Mad Shitter came home and I'm sure was in a panic as he went full throttle up and down his lawn to catch up with everyone around him. I love creating "Lawn Envy" - especially when I didn't have to lift a finger! I would highly recommend everyone get a lawn guy. It's a lot of fun to watch the neighbors.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004